Choosing the right photo is the most important part of your order and crucial to the quality of the final pet portrait. Please review the following tips and guidelines to make sure yours is just right.
- Choose a photo that was taken in daylight or a brightly lit room. Photos with flash tend not to work well
- Close up photos work best so we can see the detail of the fur
- Try to take the photo at eye level, with your pet looking generally in the direction of the camera
- Make sure that the photo is not blurry
- Please check that the colouring of the fur in the photo is accurate to real life. If the colouring in the photo is not accurate, then the fur in the design won't be either
- Pease make sure that the entire pet is in the frame. For example, we can’t add in ears if they are not in the original photo
Not sure whether your photos will work?
We understand that it can be hard to find a suitable photo, especially if it is of a pet that has passed away. If you are uncertain whether your photo will work, then please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you ASAP to find a solution.